JBL GO 3 detailed description
JBL GO 3.
JBL GO 3 is a wireless portable speaker that you connect to using Bluetooth connectivity to stream music. JBL GO 3 is compact, which makes it highly portable, while still producing loud rich sounds.
JBL Pro Sound.
JBL GO 3 comes with the original JBL Pro Sound that produces loud sounds with deep bass. Even though it’s small, JBL GO 3 portable speaker ensures you get to enjoy listening to music the way you want to.
JBL GO 3 is a waterproof speaker. This means you can take it with you to the beach or the poolside without worrying about any water damage.
JBL GO 3 comes with a 5-hour battery. This lets you listen to music for half the day on only a single charge.
JBL GO 3 Specifications.
- Transducer: 43 x 47 mm/ 1.5″
- Output power: 4.2 W RMS
- Frequency response: 110 Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 85 dB
- Weight: 0.209 kg/ 0.46 lbs
Control and Connection Specifications.
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2402 MHz − 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 8 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 2.7Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (5 V/ 1 A)
- Music playtime: Up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)