Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio 7 detailed description
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7.
Onyx Studio 7 is the latest Portable Bluetooth Speaker from Harman/Kardon. Onyx Studio 7 comes in a new spherical design that greatly deviates from the previous models. It also comes with an aluminum handle that acts also acts as the base of the speaker.
Like previous models, Onyx Studio 7 comes with one of the best audios in the market. With Onyx Studio 7, you get clear crisp audio with a rich bass that will have you moving to the beats. And due to the spherical shape of the speaker, the sound is evenly distributed around.
Onyx Studio 7 uses Bluetooth technology to connect to your streaming device. Instead of wires that limit your range, you get to use Bluetooth and stream audio from across the room.
Long Battery Life.
Onyx Studio 7 comes with 8 hours of playtime. With 8-hours of battery life, you can listen to music the whole day without any worries. You can also go on outings with Onyx Studio 7 without worrying whether you will get a charging station where you’re going.
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 Specifications.
- Transducers Woofer: 1 x 120mm, Tweeter 2 x 25mm
- Rated output power: 50 W RMS
- Power supply: 19 V / 2 A
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 268.0 x 302.5 x 159.5 mm/ 10.55 x 11.90 x 6.28 “
- Weight: 3.295 kg/ 7.26 lbs
Control and Connection Specifications.
- Bluetooth® version: 4.2
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 9 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Wi-Fi network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 11.70 Wh (equivalent to 3.6 V/ 3250 mAh)
- Battery charge time: 5 hours
- Music playtime: Up to 8 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)