Epson EcoTank L3150 detailed description
Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer.
Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer is one of the best ink printers in the market. If you do a lot of color printing that involves creating notifications, ads, or photo printing, Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer is the best printer to get. Unlike a laser printer, Epson EcoTank L3150 Ink Printer will give you color vibrancy.
Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer comes in a compact design. This minimalistic design allows you to place Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer anywhere you want without it taking too much space.
Spill Free Refilling.
Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer comes with a spill-free refilling design. The bottles come with unique key nozzles that let them fit only into their tanks and no other. This prevents the ink from leaking and causing damage to your things.
Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer is a wireless printer. If you want to print anything, you can do it remotely without the need to access the printer physically.
Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer Specifications.
- Printer Type: Print, Scan, Copy
- Photo Default – 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 “: Approx. 69 sec per photo (Border) / 90 sec per photo (Borderless)
- Draft, A4 (Black / Color): Up to 33 ppm / 15 ppm
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Color): Up to 10 ipm / 5.0 ipm
- First Page Out Time from Ready Mode (Black / Color): Approx. 10 sec / 16 sec
- Copy Quality: Color / Black-and-White; Draft / Standard
- Maximum Copies from Standalone: 20 copies
- Maximum Copy Size: A4, Letter
- ISO 29183, A4 Simplex Flatbed (Black / Color): Up to 7.7 ipm / 3.8 ipm
- Max Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Sensor Type: CIS
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7″)
- Scanner Bit Depth (Color): 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Grayscale): 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Black & White): 16-bit input, 1-bit output
- Flatbed (Black / Color): 200 dpi: 11 sec / 200 dpi: 28 sec
- Number of Paper Trays: 1
- Standard Paper Input Capacity: Up to 20 sheets-Premium Glossy Photo Paper 10 sheets-Envelope, 30 sheets-Postcard
Up to 100 sheets-A4 / Letter Plain paper (80 g/m2)
- Output Capacity: Up to 30 sheets, A4 plain paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Maximum Paper Size: 215.9 x 1200 mm (8.5 x 47.24″)
- Paper Feed Method: Friction feed
- Paper Size: Legal, Indian-Legal (215 x 345 mm), 8.5 x 13″, Letter, A4, 16K (195 x 270 mm), B5, A5, B6, A6, Hagaki (100 x 148 mm), 5 x 7″, 4 x 6″, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6
- Print Margin: 0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in the printer driver
Mobile and Cloud Solutions.
- Epson Connect Features: Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver
- Other Mobile Solutions: Google Cloud Print
- PC Printing / Plain Paper Default: 6.5 B(A), 52 dB (A)
- PC Printing/ Premium Glossy Photo Paper Best Photo: 5.2 B(A), 38 dB (A)
Dimensions and Weight.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 375 x 347 x 179 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Black Ink Bottle: 4,500 pages
- Cyan Ink Bottle: 7,500 (Composite Yield)
- Magenta Ink Bottle: 7,500 (Composite Yield)
- Yellow Ink Bottle: 7,500 (Composite Yield)
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 x 1 nozzle Black, 59 x 1 nozzle per color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Print Direction: Bi-directional printing
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 pl
- Printer Language: ESC / P-R
- Automatic 2-sided Printing: No
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016
Only printing and scanning functions are supported for Windows Server OS
- USB: USB 2.0
- Network: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Network Protocol: TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SLP, WSD, LLT