Superior Wireless Coverage
D-Link DWA-131 Wireless N Nano USB Adapter provides a superior wireless signal for your computer compared to the existing wireless 802.11g technology. This Wireless N adapter is ideal for day-to-day activities such as transferring files, browsing the Internet, and downloading music. D-Link Wireless N products use smart Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data allowing you to receive wireless signals from the farthest corners of your home. Furthermore, D-Link Wireless N technology extends your wireless range, while maintaining compatibility with all your existing 802.11b/g wireless routers and access points.
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup push-button design for easy connection
• Compatible with existing wireless 802.11b/g networks
• Better wireless reception around the home
Easy to set up
The Quick Setup Wizard provides an easy way to set up your USB adapter and the Wireless Manager included with this product helps keep track of all your most frequently accessed networks.
Compact and Convenient
The DWA-131 easily connects your desktop or notebook PC to a wireless network for Internet access and file sharing. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature enables devices to establish an easy, one-time, single-click connection with an access point or wireless router, eliminating complex encryption codes. WPS also offers advanced security features that are simple and easy to configure. With its unique ‘Firefly y’ design and unmatched performance, this ultra-portable USB adapter is an ideal choice for setting up a secure wireless connection. Buy D-Link DWA‑131 Nano USB Adapter at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 connector
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA™ & WPA2)
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (x86/x64)
- Interface: Available USB port
- Dimensions: 30 x 16 x 8.5 mm (1.2 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 27.22 grams (0.96 ounces)
- Power: Operating Voltage: 5 V DC ±10%; Power Consumption: 360 mA
- Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F); Storage: -20 to 75 °C (-4 to 149 °F
- Humidity: Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing; Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing